"These teachers really know their stuff. I mean really!" -- Mateo, P7
At TISA, we live our Mission everyday! We are looking for educators who share our passion for education and are willing and able to engage, empower, inspire our students and community both in the classroom and beyond!! We appreciate your interest in working at TISA and encourage you to review our information below about why TISA is a great place to work, what we look for in educators, how we recruit top educators, what we offer to our employees, and current open positions.
"TISA was the best school I've ever been to. TISA was fun, inspiring, motivating and I love the activities, people, and teachers there. I wish I could stay longer." -- Syahmina, former M4
TISA offers an incredible work experience in a supportive, friendly, highly professional and internationally diverse setting. We are committed to our Mission for our employees as well as for our students – as lifelong learners, we want to engage, empower, inspire you to be your best self and do your best work with TISA students and families!
TISA attracts excellent faculty and staff from around the world! TISA is an IB World School that brings together over 100 full-time teachers and administrators from over 20 countries – offering highly competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages.
TISA seeks dedicated educators with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education and/or in major areas applicable to the position area applied for
- Minimum of two years of full-time teaching experience in the position area applied for (five or more years preferred)
- Teaching Certification or Licensure
- IB PYP, MYP and/or DP experience (preferred)
TISA is committed to safeguarding our students, and all staff working at TISA undergo rigorous background checks and sign Child Protection agreements.
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Insurance for Overseas Hires and dependents
- Disability Insurance & Travel Insurance
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Paid Leave (approved sick, personal, parental, etc.)
- Shuttle Bus Transportation to and from school
- Free Tuition for Authorized Dependents
- Health and Wellness Opportunities
- Wonderful HR Support
- Azerbaijani Cultural Experiences
- Collegiality, camaraderie, and friendship!
Additional Overseas Hires (OSH) Benefits:
- Housing (furnished)
- Relocation and Shipping Allowance (start and end of contract)
- Comprehensive Insurance (AETNA medical, dental, optometry, long-term disability, and life)
- Annual Travel Allowance
- Transportation from/to home of record (start and end of contract)
Home Room Teacher in Lower Primary School
Currently we are looking for a Home Room Teacher in Lower Primary School to start in August 2022.
A full job description can be found here. The deadline for applications is 3rd of June 2022.
Supporting holistic development of learners
Developing relationships with students
Vertical and horizontal collaboration with homeroom and single subject teachers
Communication with and reporting to parents
Curriculum planning, delivery and assessment
Qualification in Teaching
Excellent English Language knowledge (advanced high level)
Three years of teaching experience
PYP experience and training
Experience in international schools