Thank you for you interest in working at TISA. Details on open positions and the application process can be found on this page.
We attract excellent employees to work at our school. TISA is an IB World School that brings together 99 full-time teachers and administrators from 18 countries - offering highly competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages. We are committed to safeguarding our students, and all staff working in TISA are checked for criminal records.
Currently we are looking for a candidate to fill in the position of an Admissions and Marketing Coordinator effective 15th of September 2021. The Admissions and Marketing Coordinator at TISA is considered a leadership position within the management and operations structure of the school and reports to the Director of school. The position holder is expected to coordinate, process and communicate all aspects of the admissions and transfer of students to and from TISA and manage direction and vision for school marketing, publications and communication.
Qualified candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form and send it to email@example.com . Residents of Azerbaijan (both Azerbaijani nationals and foreigners) can apply for the position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 25th of July.
- Provide an initial point of contact for TISA’s potential families and clients including campus tour and information on all aspects of TISA
- Update embassies, companies and other clients with new TISA school information throughout the year
- Report on enrollment projections and trends across the school in support of budget and personnel decisions
- Prepare admissions part of the Director’s report to the Board of Governors and other information on director’s request
- Lead and organize group and individual new family orientations/induction events throughout the year in conjunction with the school administration
- Monitor and oversee all aspects of the application process including leavers
- Manage all aspects related to new students’ start at school including placement, scheduling and communication of this to staff
- Oversee the maintenance of the school database and coordinate with the IT team the accuracy and integrity of school information systems, including confidential digital and physical storage of students’ files.
- Oversee TISA’s public relations, communication and marketing in line with international standards
- Energetic and empathetic individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience of working in international schools
- Prior experience in a similar role/customer focused environment in an international organization
- Strong project management abilities
- Experience with marketing and PR tools
- BA/MA in Teaching, Communications, Marketing or related fields