CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
* Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for every CEESA School.
* CEESA commits to supporting school environments that safeguard children through both prevention and intervention.
* CEESA works in cooperation with international agencies to ensure standards associated with best practices are regularly reviewed, revised, and applied in all operations, activities, and events.
* CEESA leaders honor and uphold child protection guidelines and procedures, in partnership with all stakeholders in their respective school communities.
All CEESA schools will:
1. Actively uphold the CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
2. Implement School based Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies and Procedures that includes regular onsite training
3. Employ Safe Recruitment Practices consistent with Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
4. Educate students and adults on Safeguarding and Child Protection
We expect all new teachers without IB experience to become acquainted with the relevant Programme as quickly as possible and generally require teachers to attend a summer training course before the start of employment. Our significant PD budget provides for IB workshops both abroad and school-based; whole school and division development ‘PD days' with visiting educational experts and leaders; graduate coursework; and conferences, workshops and courses in a variety of areas appropriate to programmatic, departmental and personal development.
1. Nursery and P1 Homeroom Teachers
Applications are open in Primary School for the positions of Nursery and P1 Homeroom Teachers for academic year of 2019-2020. Qualified candidates should fill in the Application Form placed on TISA website and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.The deadline for applications is Friday, May 3, 2019. Further information on selection procedures will be communicated to short listed candidates only.
Planning and delivery of the primary school curriculum
Assessment, recording and reporting
Pastoral care of students
3 years of full-time class teaching experience
Excellent level of English language
Experience with the IB Primary Years Programme.
2. Secondary School Art Teacher
Currently we are looking for a full-time Secondary School Art Teacher to start 1stof August 2019. The post will involve teaching Middle-School Art as well as some additional teaching duties to be determined once an appropriate candidate has been selected.
Qualified candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form placed on the TISA website at http://www.tisa.az/vacancies and send it to email@example.com. Azerbaijani citizenship is required to hold the position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is 30thof April 2019.
A university degree
Excellent English (native or near-native level)
Experience and training with the MYP/DP Art Programs
Visual Arts teaching experience