We attract excellent employees to work at our school. TISA is an IB World School that brings together 99 full-time teachers and administrators from 18 countries - offering highly competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages. We are committed to safeguarding our students, and all staff working in TISA are checked for criminal records.
Temporary Teaching Assistant in Early Learning Center
The Early Learning Center in TISA is looking for an experienced Early Years teaching assistant to work mostly with students in Nursery (aged 2-3) in the mornings, but also to assist in 4-5yr old classes in the afternoons. The position is temporary from 30th of March until 19th of June. Qualified candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form placed on the TISA website at http://www.tisa.az/vacancies and send it to email@example.com . Azerbaijani citizenship is required for this position.
The deadline for applications is the 4th of March 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Successful candidates, who will be working closely with young students, will require patience and flexibility. There will be support available from the Teacher at all times to offer assistance, training and advice. The main responsibilities of Teacher Assistant include:
- Carrying out activities and duties assigned by the teacher and the Principal
- Keeping the teacher informed of daily activities
- Supporting the maintenance of students’ safety, security, health and hygiene
- Reading all school communications promptly
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with individual students and groups of students as well as with other professionals and parents
- Being informed of the learning activity that the students are involved in (purpose, task, and sequence of activities)
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with young children, the confidence to be able to communicate effectively in English with students and teachers, and the ability to take appropriate initiatives in carrying out tasks. The successful candidate should be able to adapt quickly to new situations and be able to use strategies for supporting students and implement them independently.