"These teachers really know their stuff. I mean really!" -- Mateo, P7
"TISA was the best school I've ever been to. TISA was fun, inspiring, motivating and I love the activities, people, and teachers there. I wish I could stay longer." -- Syahmina, M4TISA offers an incredible work experience in a supportive, friendly, highly professional and internationally diverse setting. We are committed to our Mission for our employees as well as for our students – as lifelong learners, we want to engage, empower, inspire you to be your best self and do your best work with TISA students and families!
TISA attracts excellent faculty and staff from around the world! TISA is an IB World School that brings together over 100 full-time teachers and administrators from over 20 countries – offering highly competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages.
TISA seeks dedicated educators with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education and/or in major areas applicable to the position area applied for
- Minimum of two years of full-time teaching experience in the position area applied for (five or more years preferred)
- Teaching Certification or Licensure
- IB PYP, MYP and/or DP experience (preferred)
- Competitive salaries; Retirement Plan; Comprehensive Insurance for Overseas Hires and dependents; Disability Insurance & Travel Insurance; Professional and career development opportunities; Paid Leave (approved sick, personal, parental, etc.); Shuttle Bus Transportation to and from school; Free Tuition for Authorized Dependents; Health and Wellness Opportunities; Wonderful HR Support; Azerbaijani Cultural Experiences; Collegiality, camaraderie, and friendship!
Additional Overseas Hires (OSH) Benefits:
- Housing (furnished); Relocation and Shipping Allowance (start and end of contract); Comprehensive Medical Insurance; Annual Travel Allowance
Homeroom Teacher in Primary School
Currently we are looking for a Homeroom Teacher in Primary School to start in August 2023. The Job Description can be accessed here.
The deadline for applications is 1st of February 2022 or upon the position is filled.
- Supporting holistic development of learners
- Developing relationships with students
- Vertical and horizontal collaboration with homeroom and single subject teachers
- Communication with and reporting to parents
- Curriculum planning, delivery and assessment
- University Degree
- Qualification in Teaching
- Excellent English Language knowledge (advanced high level)
- Three years of teaching experience
- PYP experience and training
- Experience in international schools
IB MYP Science Teacher
TISA Secondary School is seeking for a strong candidate to fill in a part-time position (20% work-load) of the IB MYP Science Teacher to start in August 2023. Interested candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form and send it to email@example.com.
The Job Description can be accessed here.
A university degree
Experience of working in an international school
Experience of IB MYP program
The deadline for applications is 3rd of February 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.