TISA works to be a caring community. We promote that students care for themselves, each other, their environment and try their best!
The counseling department partners with all members of the school community to live this value and create spaces of belonging.
The counseling department engages with students, community members and staff through the following:
- Classroom, Individual and Small Group Counseling
- Parent Consults and Workshops
- Transitions Support
- Faculty Partnering
- Child Safeguarding including the Keeping Safe Curriculum
- Referrals (to internal and external resources as needed)
- Future Planning (College/Career Counseling)
If you are curious about how we might support your child please contact: