On-Campus (8:15-3:25 School Day, In Person)
• Classes in person. Distance Learning tools & resources used regularl
• Extended Absence Learning Plans support students off campus during required quarantine/isolation.
• Off-campus teachers connect with students on campus with sub teacher support.
Hybrid (8:15-3:25 School Day, In Person & Distance)
• Classes in person & via Distance Learning. Distance Learning tools & resources used.
• Regularly scheduled classes and full school day.
• On-campus lessons continue as normal with COVID safety protocols in place..
• Student off-campus (in isolation or for other reason) join classes via Distance Learning, with on-line cohorts in the event a large portion of a class is off-campus.
• Off-campus lessons on Managebac (Secondary School) / Toddle (Primary School) and Google Meet.
Distance (Modified School Day Schedules)
• All classes off-campus via Distance Learning tools & resources.
• 8:55 start to balance student wellbeing and academic progress.
• Modified schedule for classes and shortened school day.
• Synchronous (live) and asynchronous lessons on Managebac (Secondary School) / Toddle (Primary School) and Google Meet.
• Please refer to Primary School & Secondary School Distance Learning information infographics for more information.
Goal of Hybrid & Distance Learning
On or off-campus, our mission to engage, empower and inspire students remains the same. The Hybrid and Distance Learning Programme has been developed to ensure that learning continues on campus and at a distance.
• Students sign in to class as per the timetable published on the PS Hybrid & Distance Learning Site -- please see Toddle.
• PYP units continue with practical modifications for online learning.
• Please access PS Hybrid & Distance Learning Site for full details.
• Students come to class at their regularly scheduled (Hybrid Learning) or modified schedule (Distance Learning) time through Google Meet and access Distance Learning resources via ManageBac.• Extracurricular activities and student leadership continue at lunch and after school through Google Meet
• TAO, MYP and DP units continue with practical modifications for online learning